Simple and effective
The MILQ frother is a simple accessory to apply to the steam pipe of your espresso machine, its action is to mount and heat the milk.
Version MILQ8 (1/8 Gas thread).
Version MILQ10 (M10x1 thread) .
What are the qualities
MILQ emulsifies milk for cappuccino with ease .
It does not require any experience or manual skill and gives you excellent results every time.
How is made
MILQ consists of only 2 pieces:
1 plastic injector
1 shaped tube in soft silicone.
MILQ must be placed on the steam nozzle:
- unscrew the conventional steam spout,
- screw in the supplied injector nozzle,
- insert the silicone frother on the injector.
- cut the long tube with a pair of scissors to adapt it to the dimensions of the jug.
How to use
MILQ does not change the way to make cappuccino:
- open the steam valve, drain the condensate and close again,
- fill the milk jug,
- open the steam valve and let it act,
- when the pot has become hot (60 ° C) close the steam valve.
MILQ works preferably vertically, always use cold milk from the refrigerator.
For the correct use, the long tube must touch the bottom of the jug and the milk must submerge the central tube as shown in the figure.
Use a small jug for a single 100 cc dose, a medium jug for 200 cc. and larger for larger doses.
According to the cases the outer tube should be longer than the central tube of 1 - 3 cm.
For a perfect cappuccino the milk should not exceed 60° C.
When the hole becomes clogged MILQ stops working, heats up but does not mount the milk, use a pin if necessary to free it.
Via Del Lavoro, 34
20874 Busnago MB - Italy
Phone & Fax: +039 039 6885551
2016 All rights reserved.